Subject: FW: ECO Council - upload of documents
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 15:42:24 +0300

Tere!

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile Majandus- 
ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeriumile saabunud pöördumise

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Susanne Have <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2025 3:17 PM
Subject: ECO Council - upload of documents

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: Council list A and B1

Dear Colleagues,

The following documents for the #32 Council meeting have been uploaded in 
the meeting folder 
<https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents> 
https://www.cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-documents on 
the ECO website (please remember that you need to log in, to be able to 
access/download the documents).

•             ECO(25)09 Comments on Annual Accounts 2024

•             ECO(25)10 Capital Investments 2024

•             ECO(25)12 Sketch Budget 2026 and Financial Plan 2027-2028

Please note that ECO(25)11 Financial contributions 2025 will be uploaded at 
a later stage to include the most updated information.

To register for the meeting, please click here 
<https://cept.org/eco/groups/eco/eco-council/client/meeting-calendar> . 
Please remember that you need to log in.

Deadline for registration is 30 April 2025

Best regards

Susanne

Susanne Have

Executive administrative officer

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/